Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 21:06:54 EDT

NO! NO! Not a Chubby! They're no better.
Speaking of GM, I was reading a letter in Truckin magazine from
someone with a Suburban and he was asking about aftermarket
brakes because it doesn't stop very well. The magazine told
him; yes, those big heavy things are hard to stop, he could get
better brakes, and he would need bigger wheels to put them on.
This guy payed how much for a vehicle that was designed with
inadequate brakes? Now he's gonna pay how much for custom wheels
and aftermarket brakes? The GM designers didn't notice that their
monster SUV was really f***ing heavy?
Remember this, RT owners! Given a choice between not being able to
tow, and not being able to STOP....
Flip

... ok gonna get some tylenol, I'm getting a
headache from all of this. I should have bought a Chevy.

One more, I have the V-6, whats the CI on it?

Erika
http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota
1999 CC SLT 4x4 V-6

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!