Re: 5 Star dealers

From: Dale Blanchard (bolero@accessnv.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 21:50:57 EDT

Ed Halterman wrote:

> Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like that lately D-C has been promoting
> the s--t out of it's "5-Star" rated dealers on the radio here in L.A.,
>I am not happy with either of my 5 star dealers. Even tried to prvent them from getting the 5*. One of them even told all its customers how to fill out the form to get the rating when the got ther new vehicle, befor they had a experience with there bad service.
My Dakota still pulls right, and they say it is ok.
Had to take my Dakota to the Chrysler car dealer for battery warranty
because Dodge was to busy and did not have a battery anyway. The
Chrysler car dealer was the best service I ever had. Maybe Dodge was to
busy because the had to many warrantee problems.