5 Star dealers

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 20:52:55 EDT

Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like that lately D-C has been promoting
the s--t out of it's "5-Star" rated dealers on the radio here in L.A.,
and the commercials are waaay lame to boot!! I'm happy with my non
5-star rated dealer (I guess they're not "special" enough, hehe), they
treat me great, even though my Dak hasn't been back there often (1 for
timing chain, 1 for cab popping tsb) Bill Murphy & Shelby Dodge in San
Fernando. (yes, THAT Shelby!!)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp