RE: The Air Cleaner on newer Dakota's

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:40:06 EDT

The Ram engine bay is easy to modify since it has more room for
"Go-Fast-Goodies". We just got done with a co-workers 1999 RAM 1500 4X4 a
little while ago: Throttle Body, Home-Brew Intake w/6x9" Cone, Headers,
Flowmaster Cat-Back, MSD, and JET-II w/180 T'Stat. It runs like a champ
(definite improvement over stock) but there's not going to be any 1/4 miles
times on it...unless the track is made of mud. :)

You can build the intake tube just like the Dakota/Durango setup.

- Bernd