Re: Re: Cecil Meet update

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:41:24 EDT

well golly, if I wanted to only go fast, I would sell my truck and buy a
F-body, gank the motor and build my own to stick back in. but I like my
truck, won't live w/o 4wd (even tho I dont 4wheel much anymore). Yes I like
to talk shit, yes I get beat, but it's fun for all involved.. I still don't
see any point to your post, so thanks for playin..

BTW, I've yet to put over $1200 into my truck, I've just gotten some
helluafied deals
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ