Re: its official. I own an R/T.

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:45:04 EDT

"Dave Scelfo" <macncheesemonster@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I drove 3 freakin hours today to pick up my truck. What an ordeal. It

Dave,
Welcome to the R/T club! Sorry to hear you had a bad day picking it
up. Don't worry, after a few days behind the wheel you'll forget all
about the bad day. <grin> If you're not there already, I'd like to
invite you over to the Dakota R/T Registry and Mailing List at
www.dakotart.com. A number of us R/T owners are both here on DML and
on the R/T list.

As for the uncalled for "roadside trouble" comment, try to not let the
R/T put downs get to you. Unfortunately there have been a number of
anti-R/T posts to this list in recent days. I'm hoping it's just a
passing trend.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC