Re: Aftermarket Stuff for Magnum Engines....

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:52:34 EDT

Last time I checked we could get all kinds od simple bolt ons like pulleys,
computers, TB's, headers and the like then there is the internals like
forged pistons and cranks, high lift/duration cams. and mopar's intake
manifolds. the list is almost endless what in particular were you looking
for?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1