New web page

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 01:16:57 EST

Hey everyone,
After working for HOURS on it, my web page WITH pics is finally up & running!
Woo-Hoo!! Considering I don't even own an answering machine and type with 2
fingers, I think it's OK. What does everyone else think?
Here's the link: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">T
HE DARK DODGE</A>
Page was done with free ixla Web Easy software that came with the Kodak
picture CD. Photos were shot with a $6 throw-away.

Kevin / N.J.
99 Black Sport+CC(decals removed)/ 5.2 auto 2wd w/3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares/ 1.5"- 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
MSD 6a w/ plugs @ .050"/ Mallory 8mm wires / Echlin brass cap & rotor
Gibson 3" side-exit / K&N Gen II FIPK / F&B Stage 1 t/b / 180 t-stat
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Poplock
African Rosewood interior trim / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6cd changer in center console / Silver DML stickers