Re: New web page

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 11:18:31 EST

Nice web page, nice truck! Someday, maybe I'll get off my arse and learn
how to put together a web page. have never heard that about turning the key
for 10 sec's to 'bleed' the computer down. I have disconnected the battery
for about an hour or so to reset/clear it. With the neg. term.
disconnected, your telling me that turning the key will do the same thing
as letting it sit w/batt disconnected? That would sure beat sitting around
twiddling my thumbs. Anyone got comments?

Oh yeah, good info on the T/V adjustment. I was about to post a message
asking for instructions on that.

Mike G.