Re[2]: Re: Ping and Rattle problems

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:42:19 EDT

Hey Dave, I've got a question for ya'.

You seem to know you're ---- and I've been perplexed by this one. I had some
mild spark knock with my '98 318 and I tried a 180 stat., magnecore wires and
some gas treatments to no avail. However, as soon as I put some headers on
(JBA shorties) the knock seems to be gone for good. My question is --what
gives???? Is this due the good turbulence you have been writing about?
Tom