Valve Train Parts

From: Mr and Mrs Peter Anderson (kira@efni.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 14:45:59 EST

Hallow all. I have been a subscriber for some time now but this will be my
first post. I talked to a tech guy last week at compcams concerning a full
rollerised rocker arm kit for the magnum engine. He told me they make a
kit(#1425-kit) but the rocker arms are only the roller tip models. It
includes the rockers,studs,guide plates,and pushrods. I asked him if the
rockers were the same as the Chevy pieces and he told me they were. He
told me I could use the Pro Magnum full roller rocker arms from the Chevy
on the Dodge Magnum. They also make a roller timing chain kit under #3203.
 Here are the part numbers that Compcams gave me: small block chev pro
magnum roller rocker arms #1302-16, studs #4542-16, guide plates #4842-8,
pushrods #7632. I forgot to ask him if the rocker arms came with the
adjusting nuts or not, but if anybody is interested,they can be reached at
800 999 0853. I will be looking at maybe going this route over the winter
as the Crower kit is ultra expensive here in Canada and from the pictures
Ive seen of the MP/Crane kit, the guide plates look a little skimpy. Can
you comment on this Bob Tom? Hope this info is useful... Pete