Vipertruck heater core installation

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 16:07:11 EST

I did it!!

   And what a bitch it was!! I had to take so much crap out to do it that if
you were to sit in the drivers seat, all your would see is firewall. It took
me about 15 hours to do the whole thing, because I had to reroute all the
custom wiring I had in there before I got the box out of the truck. But I did
get it done, and I saved myself about $325 in the process. I don't know if I
would want to do it again though.

Thanx to everyone who gave me advice on how to do it!!

-Austin
The now-happy Vipertruck