RE: V6ers only - Duel Exhaust

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 16:40:10 EST

I have a custom dual exhaust on my Dakota ('97 V6) and have had no
performance losses with it. It DOES matter what size pipe you
use...anything more than 2" on Duals will not work as well...single exhaust
can go up to 2.5" (possibly 3"...but doubt it).

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm