Re: V6ers only - Duel Exhaust

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 19:31:03 EST

i have a blue v6 dak with jc whitney dual catback, i also have a k&n stock style
replacement air filter, and raced a stock v6 dak same year and beat em 7 tenths
on the quarter mile, i have proof too... on video!, so did it help me .....i
think so, what didnt help me was the 3 peice asp pulley kit (it never shaved off
a 10th)

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @