Die thread!! was:RE: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000"

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 10:29:48 EST

Chill out Matt, this is the kind of attitude we find on the Manger list, not
on the DML. We all love out trucks, and all our trucks are different, learn
to accept that fact and show respect for other peoples' trucks.
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ