SplitFire Spark Plug Wires

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 10:53:37 EST

Well, I replaced my factory plug wires with some SplitFire wires. I know
that the SplitFire wires may not be the best, but with their rebate offer
I thought that the wires were a pretty good deal.

The point of this message is that you don't really realize how "junky"
and cheap the factory wires are until you upgrade/replace them. Changing
the plug wires is well worth it.

Garret
1997 Club Cab 4x4, v8