Valve Train Parts

From: Mr and Mrs Peter Anderson (kira@efni.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 10:55:36 EST

Good memory you have there,Bob. That was the weekend of the Hemi Dak. Did
you happen to notice the custom fender cover that he was using? It was a 1
piece that covered both fenders and the front rad area. Ive never seen
anything like it anywhere...pretty cool. Bob, when you did your cam
change, did you put in a roller timing chain set at the same time or reuse
the stock setup? Also, can you recommend a good MP dealer in your area? I
am going to have some Mopar Bucks coming as I decided to keep the R/T with
option 2. My best price here in the North Bay area for the MP rocker kit
is 375.00 and for the MPI manifold, 294.00. Prices any better around
Toronto? I guess I will need every advantage possible to take on the mighty
red Dak from T.O next year. Thanks...Pete