Check out my wheel'n pics

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 13:27:31 EST

For you 4x4ers (or for anyone who likes to see a Dak at
play in the great outdoors), check out the pics I took
last Friday in the dunes just a few miles north of Las
Vegas. I'm lame and don't have a webpage so they're in
the attachments section of the DML webpage under
j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com or just go here:
j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com/">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ATTACHMENTS/j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com/

I have some more but these are probably the best ones.
Check me out pulling my buddy's Land Cruiser off the
crest of a dune.

Enjoy,
JYVegas '98 4x4 CC 5.2L 5pd w/F&B TB and Po'boy intake