Re: RE: Re: Death of the Pushrod(6.1 hemi/ cammer)

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:18:51 EST

I'd be surprised not to see a 5.7L Cammer
for the R/T in the future. Or maybe something
around this size engine. 6.1 seems mighty big,
but I know anything is possible with Damlier
entering the performance picture. Maybe they'll
want to make statement to the public that they
are back, NOT just at NASCAR....

GS -