A Bad Omen? Oh NOOOOOO!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:30:39 EST

Sucks about the CV boot Nate, i assume you're going back to the dealership?
And i was kind of supicious how well the oil would drain through the hole in
the skidplate as well. I ordered the package anyway and will probably
invest in a whole lot of rags. :)
But hey, you've finally got the truck, and BTW mine is supposed to be in
this week. WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Frank WJ

P.S. Thanks for the help with the DC no.'s.