Re: powertrax locker?

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:48:43 EST

Aaron, just ask for one to fit a fullsize half ton Ram,
Ramcharger, they use the same rear end. I have one on my
Ramcharger and used the same part #. If you need the part
number I can get it tomorrow.

--- Aaron <acolona@i-55.com> wrote:
> I have decided to get a powertrax. but I looked in summit
> and it doesn't
> list an application for the 9 1/2 rear end. only the 8
> 3/4 (and that's only
> from 1973-1975). also, they list two types. the powertrax
> lock-right, and
> the performance locker. what's the difference? anyone
> have any experience
> with both?

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's