Re: A Bad Omen? Oh NOOOOOO!

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 16:08:37 EST

Heck yeah I'm takin' her to the dealer! She's got an
appt. on Wednesday! I told the service manager this
was BS on a week old truck and they'd better fix it
right! I also told him that I'm gonna do a "white
glove" inspection when there done, I'd better not find
ANY grease anywhere on that wheel!!! DAMN!!! (I like
taking the "I'm your boss" approach!)

Yup, ya'll can learn from my mistake (unless you
already know!) It's REALLY easy to remove that skid
plate! Only 5 bolts and down she drops. I'd advise
anyone who hasn't done it yet to just take that puppy
off when changing your oil, takes all of 2 minutes and
will save you a heck of a headache. (I had to take it
off to clean all the oil off of it!). You'd better
have SLIM hands when it comes to changing the filter
too!!

=====