A Bad Omen? Oh NOOOOOO!

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:07:35 EST

I was changin' the oil in my beast this weekend and
what did I find? A broke passenger side CV boot!
Grease flung all over the rim and the wheel well!!
WTH!!!!???? This trucks barely over a week old! This
better not be an indication of things to come! Ohhhh
Noooooooooo! (Changing the oil is a whole nother story
in itself with the skid plates! I learned the HARD
way that the oil does not drain nicely through the
hole in the skid plate! &^%$#@!) When I saw the hole
in the SP I figured it was a feat of Mopar
engineering! NOT!

Nate.

=====