Re: Re: DML Sticker

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 17:25:23 EST

At 01:28 PM 11/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
> <snip> I guess the best thing to do is to just
>take it slow, and maybe use a razor blade, exacto knife or something
>to pry parts stubborn of the decal off the backing.

Yup. Try peeling very slowly diagonally across the letter ... as you
just start a letter peel back slowly, if letter is still stuck to the
backing, use exacto knife to lift part of the letter, press two side
together lightly, slowly peel back to see if letter has separated.
It's a extremely slow process but keeps the letters in their intended
positions and cuts 2/10 sec. off the 1/4 (there I go again ... giving
away my speed secrets).

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 14.934 Trap speed: 90.78 mph