Re: updated R/T RE-RE STEVE STRIGLE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 19:10:52 EST

  Steve--great looking R/T for the new Millennium. I noticed you mentioned
about the snow of Colorado. WHAT PART. I'm sitting in the town of Colorado
Springs. If you're close by, we'll need to get together, there is also a few
others in Colo. Also I made an R/T out of my '95.- - You couldn't get a
factory R/T until '98, and I think mine will hang with the best. I still
need to do a few things to mine- - but who doesn't Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green