updated my website to show off my new White RT CC

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:28:27 EST

Well, I finally got around to getting some digital pics of my '00 RT. For
those that were wondering what the white RT looked like inside and out there
are now some pictures on my site. I've also added some pics of the various
stock exhaust stuff for the folks on the RT list..

http://members.home.net/strigle

the site is very poorly designed, but it shows off the new toy. I need
to grab another pic of the engine bay soon though, the one on the site is
completey stock.. It doesn't show off the cool looking Quick-D intake...

Steve Strigle
'00 Dakota RT