Flame Red RT for sale.

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northchurch.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 20:44:08 EST

DML'ers:

This probably isn't the place but... someone near my place in Chelsmford
Mass is selling his/her flame red regular cab R/T. He/she works at an
auto shop, so I imagine it is in good shape (it is at external visual
drive by inspection).

If anyone in Southern NH or eastern Ma (or where ever for that matter) is
interested email me directly and I'll get the person's number (I'm on
digest mode, so I just scan the digest).

-travis
'97 CC 4x4 Sport+ Checkerpro tonneau, Deezee rail caps