RE: 4.7L R/T idea

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 22:12:48 EST

At 04:49 AM 11/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>neither do I, my truck is stock!! hee hee hee , I love this, RT guys in
>denial!!! heee

I hate to fuel your fire, but getting a little sick of your continual nay,
nay, naying to all of us. Are you trying to become the one Dak owner that
all other Dak owners dislike? And yes, I have a 318, so I guess you will
chalk this up to my being one of 'them' (w/o a 4.7 Dak)
How about growing up a little, for some reason I picture you as very, very
young. Is that Mom I hear calling?

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Mopar headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB