Re: Somebody hit my dak and ran!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 23:01:25 EST

I'd just like to say that the sad part of this is.. MY DAMN truck was hit in
the SAME way. they hit me from the tail light, scraped it ALL the way up
past the wheel well and neared the gas tank! 550 dollars in damage to be
exact!
-Dester

PS. they left white paint on my truck too! co inc a dink?

<< I went outside yesterday afternoon to drive my fiance to the mall and
 I noticed that my normally dusty dak had a clean patch on it
 extending from the left rear taillight to the wheel well. I got out
 a rag and cleaned it up a bit and noticed that some F^$&king
 S%#&THEAD scraped my dak all the way from the tail light to the back
 wheel well. WTF?!?!?!?! It's scraped all the way to the metal and
 right behind the wheel well the metal is actually dented in. It
 appears that this asshole was trying to park next to me, but couldn't
 negotiate the spot correctly. How in the F&#K can you scrape a truck
 a good foot or so before you hit the brakes? Now I'm on the lookout
 for a white car/truck that has a white front bumper with red marks on
 it. Of course this happens when I have absolutely no money (just
 bought an engagement ring on Wednesday, she said yes btw), so this
 will probably have to wait at least a month or so. Any ideas on how
 to fix this myself? I want to get fender flares next Spring, so that
 should cover up the dent by the wheel well, but how about the
 scratches? >>