Re: Line-X bedliner

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 01:36:33 EST

Go ahead and tell ya now, go with over the railing, I have under the rail at
the moment (getting new one in Dec). I have alot of dings and chips along my
rails where stuff has slid around in my bed and hit the railings, if you
don't carry anything your bed, then you can get away with under rail...but
if you are like me and suddenly end up with strange things flying around
your bed..then go over rail.

My Couple Cents with lotsa change,

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo
P.S. Buy a DML T-Shirt, interested?! Email me for info!