Re: RE: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 01:37:03 EST

Joe,
I joined the DML, but have not yet purchased a Dakota and probably won't
make any purchase until next year. I have my selection down to the
Dakota or a Tacoma. I would be interested to hear what kind of problems
you had with the Tacoma. I have found sites called my "Dakota is a
Lemon" and have just been reading about problems with 5 star dealers in
the current e-mails. I have looked and as of yet I have not been able to
find any negative sites about the Tacoma. To be fair, I have not yet
found a Tacoma site like the DML either. The Tacoma obviously is not as
nice looking, as powerful as the Dakota (I'm looking at the 4.7) or as
roomy, but my main concern is reliability. Moreover, I'm looking for
long term reliability. I'll look forward to you response. Thanks.
Todd
t_abernathy7@juno.com