Re: Jersey 4x4 meet.(Peter / Walt)

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 02:44:10 EST

Alright, I'll take a ride up there during work this week, and try and
remember where we went in, (Just another reason to get my truck dirty and
get paid for it!) Then we can post some instructions. But how bout the 1st
or 2nd week in Dec. (I was just told I have some upgrades they finally
decided to pay for at work and need to get done on those weekends) Let me
know.