Re: Jersey 4x4 meet.(Peter / Walt)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:52:59 EST

Yea, Dec would be OK. Who else is going!?

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:44:10 -0500
From: "Peter L Anthony" <panthony@pcn.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Jersey 4x4 meet.(Peter / Walt)

Alright, I'll take a ride up there during work this week, and try and
remember where we went in, (Just another reason to get my truck dirty and
get paid for it!) Then we can post some instructions. But how bout the 1st
or 2nd week in Dec. (I was just told I have some upgrades they finally
decided to pay for at work and need to get done on those weekends) Let me
know.