RE: Re: Chrome valve covers, roller rockers, and a NOS note for Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 08:18:54 EST

Heheheh....i've got a tape as well...man did we paint that street
black....uhhhh...anyway.... :0

Street Racer coming out in us...but of course! But this time we have enough
brains to take it to the track for the serious stuff. (The occasional "fly
by's" on Chevy's and Fords don't really qualify as "Street
Racing"...speeding...ok...hehehe, ya got me there.)

- Bernd