Re: Fog light info help...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 11:34:49 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Crawdaddy <lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 10:02 AM
Subject: DML: Fog light info help...

> I beg to differ! I have had several sets of aftermarket fogs, and NONE do
as good as my Daks! I put a set of PIAA(?) on my wifes ram, you can't even
> tell they are one. When I had my headlight covers, I could drive at night
just by my fog lights. Of course, I would consider the fact lights driving
lights, not fog lights, but that is what the book calls them. Not trying to
start anything.. just my opinion . now a REAL set of fog lights mount on top
of a roll bar and come in groups of 5 HEHEHE. =====

I love my current setup, would never go back either!! Stock setup just plain
out did not cut it at all. I have my stock headlights(55Wyuck), my Hella 500
6" Round Driving Lights(55W), and my Hella XL Driving Lights(55W), and I do
not have any problems seeing anything!!!! Talk about improved
visability!!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6