RE: Re: CB Radio Installation, question..

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 11:41:29 EST

I've heard a lot of good things about the firestick antennae. I've asked
around here in Vermont, but no one sells them. Is there a web page or
catalog that sells them. I have a K-40 cb ready to install, but hated
the antennae(had it in my old Nissan). I would like to see if it cuts
down on my interference. I had it tuned and everything, but still had
problems with static.

  -Doug