Re: Re: Hypertech PTM, Attn: Joe

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 14:50:14 EST

It just picks random cylinders but there is no real miss. Hypertech said the
exact same thing no real miss but it will show that trouble code. They
stated that the code had no effect on the performance of the truck or the
chip. They also said if you send it in they will exchange it but I'm waiting
untill after Cecil this weekend:o)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1