Re: RE: Aftermarket Stuff for Magnum Engines....

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 16:14:20 EST

Even with the 150 shot NX doesn't require that you change the timing but
they do recomend colder plugs. I'm using different chips to enhance my
timing for street use that's why I have to retard my timing when I use the
nitrous. with good fuel and cool plugs you should have no problem running
the 150 shot without retard. Just remember if you hear a ping BACK OUT. you
can always add better fuel at the track or jet down a little or richen up
the mixture, but you can't do it if you spray motor parts all over the
place. That's the nice thing about nitrous compared to heads you can fine
tune it without any downtime or any expense. One thing I would recomend is a
A/F guage, It'll help you tune without blowing something up.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1