Re: RE: Aftermarket Stuff for Magnum Engines....

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 12:17:34 EST

In a message dated 10/30/99 9:05:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< It is a good idea however if you are adding other
 goodies. Especially one's that require that you change the timing now and
 then (like nitrous) >>

Would I need to do that even if I only went with a 100 HP shot, I am positive
I would if I went with the 150HP i would, but I would liketo be able to jsut
intall the Nitrous and go, or do I need Ignition? Damnit another
expensive problem, Greg