Re: RE: leaking tranny

From: Mike Wallis (dakota@eccw.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 15:39:07 EST

I would be very cautious of using a different Transmission Fluid then
recommended. The dick head who had my truck b4 me put ATF in it, when my
tranny calls synthetic fluid. This was one of the reasons that my seals
are cracked. The Transmission fluids are designed so they hold up and the
different heats of YOUR transmission. I may not be an expert but I am
looking for a tranny now.

BACKSTREET BOBBY
PRO-WRESTLER
NWA PNW/ECCW