Re: Suzuki's

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 17:17:04 EST

>Samurais may be nice but hell you can pick it up in one hand and put it in
>your pocket. I have seen sammis do incredible things for the size but the
>small wheel base and the puny motors are a HUGE drawback.
>Rob

Well, this really doesn't have anything to do with Dakotas but...

Offroad isnt about speed, in fact, it usually helps to go as slow as
possible. Being able to pick it up sure helps when you're offroading, no?
Short wheelbase is a double edged sword, just like long wheelbase. Each has
its plusses and minusses so i dont think you can really condemn either. The
puny motor... well, it is puny but its adequate, and its aluminum and its
light. I'm afraid I dont see your point. A big motor is absolute garbage
offroad.

If you'd like to make a comparison to your truck, I think this thread is
continuable. I dont want to meet the same fate as the "4.7 rules and 5.9
sucks" guy.

--
Dave