Re: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 17:04:10 EST

I like the versatility (speed and truck functionality) *BUT,* I'm really
enthralled by the speed. Since I am a C.P.A. and a medical group
administrator, I don't use the truck for work. The only work it sees is
hauling things for the yard like fencing, topsoil, etc. or furniture for
the house.

As far as "race capable cars" by Dodge, surely you must have forgotten
;^) about the Viper. They have done so well in the LeMans series that
Porsche wants them banned. Sounds like NASCAR and NHRA all over again. If
you can't beat 'em, ban 'em. =0) I read one account that stated their
reliabilty was unheard of and that the six cars entered into the series
finished the final point standings in first thru sixth place.

I would say these are fairly "race-capable cars." I'd take one in an
instant, no regrets. And keep my Dakota, too.

Richard in San Antonio