Re: Line-X bedliner

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 19:45:25 EST

>>From: Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com>
>>Subject: Re: DML: Line-X bedliner

>>Today I made an apt. to get my bedliner put in on friday. I'm looking
>>for opinions on "over the rail" VS. "under the rail". I'm thinking of
>>over. Any reason I shouldn't? TIA

>The only reason that I can see for not using an over the rail is
>if you ever want to put a tonneau (soft or hard) on your truck.

>Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
>'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
>Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 14.934 Trap speed: 90.78 mph

I had my Dak sprayed by Speedliner. I opted for over the rail because of
some small scratches from a hard liner they had installed at the
dealership. I then installed an Extang Black Max soft cover over that. I
like the way it looks with just a little (1/4") liner sticking out under
the cover. Lines match up really well. And even though I know the cover
rails are padded, I have extra protection from them ever leaving marks on
the truck. (Sorry if this post is really behind, I'm in digest mode playing
catch up).

Mike G.