RE: Valve Train Parts

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 16:28:09 EST

Pete,

Be real careful with guide plates. SB Chevy valve spacing is different than
SB Chrysler valve spacing. Guide plates for the Chevy wont center the
rockers over the top of the valve. I would suggest that you run Crower's
guide plates at minimum, if you are going to the trouble of installing
plates and studs. Push rod length can also be different when you use the
Chevy rocker arm.

        Frank