Glovebox

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 21:27:49 EST

Does anyone know if they offer a locking glovebox? How about a conversion? I
would love to put the existing face on a steel box with a lock. I need a
place to lock up a pistol when I can't take it in someplace (ie where they
serve alchohol, courthouses etc)

I thought about converting the storage spae in the CC (behind the driver)
but that is a major undertaking. Glovebox would be easier!

I am also getting a quote on a custom made lockbox that I can bolt under the
driver's seat (bolt to the fram so it moves with the seat ans stays in the
same position relative to the driver's fanny)

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://ww.bastaards.org