Re: PIAA headlights---- Hey Dester!!

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 22:36:24 EST

>>>I'll check on pricing for everyone. I know we have some people on here that
want the 9007s and h4s???<<<

okay, Dester can you do me a favor??
I already have Hella H4+30's. They are 30% brighter than regular H4's because they have Xenon gas in them. Can you find out if they will be any brighter than these? I hate to blow a bunch of money on PIAA's if I won't see an improvement. Thank dude!

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html