Re: 2/4 Lowering Kit

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 22:23:11 EST

>>Well what type of wheels do you have, I know my 235/75R15's are killing my
handling, but I am wondering if Suspesion would help with that, were did you
get you Drop kit? <<<

I'm runnin' the factory 15x6's with 235/60R15 Firehawk SS10's (and they have 50k miles on em' too). Nice n' wide. Not the stiffest sidewall on the planet, but they work great for what I need em' for, and that's to look cool =)

I'm eyeballin' a lower profile 225/50 or 225/55 in a high performance radial, but I'm unsure about fitment...

I got my drop kit from Sport truck Direct. You can find thier ad in truckin' or Minitruckin'. I paid $640 for a 3/5 kit with shocks to my doorstep. That's the cheapest you'll find the Western Chassis kit anywhere. It dramatically imporved my handling and ride.... go for it!

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html