RE: RE: Damn Texans!

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 23:54:10 EST

Yep that started here in CA. But we don't want them so we took up a special
collection and placed as many as we could in a 14 day window under arrest.
The courts would let us send them to them back to Japan so we sent most of
the to North and South Dakota, Nebraska, you know the states that needed the
extra population. Heeeeee Heeee!!!!!

John.