SKID PLATE HELP

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 07:52:01 EST

Thanx to everyone who helped me with my skid plate delema. The funny thing is I called 2 (supposed) "off-road" shops in my area and neither of them carried skid plates. What the hell kind of off-road shop is it if it doesn't carry skid plates. One of the 2 I called carried mostly "trick" stuff like spoilers and ground effect. I have no problem with that stuff but to call them selves "OFF-ROAD". What the hell would I need a spoiler for? Sorry I got off track, well later today around 9:00 EST I will call my dealer and get a price from them. I will let everyone know the price as soon as I find out.

Dennis
'99 Dak 4x4 SLT
'99 Vette convertable (red)