RE: Farm Bureau

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 09:39:22 EST

Vic - Yes, it exists, or at least it should exist. I bought my '94 Dak in
Kansas and used both rebates (I had just recently graduated from college)
and my fiance at the time had insurance through Farm Bureau. Since we were
engaged, the dealer put her on the title as well, so we got both rebates.
We also got both when we bought our '96 Stratus, however we only got the
grad rebate when we just recently bought our '99 Intrepid (the grad rebate
is only valid for 1 year after graduation; mine ran out, but my wife just
got her degree). I don't know why they said they've never heard of it, maybe
they've stopped doing the Farm Bureau thing.
        I would check with some other dealers in the area, because I believe the
grad rebate is $400 and the Farm Bureau is $400 or $500. Good luck!

Jon W.
'94 CC SLT V6 5-sp